<VV> other thoughts - off topic

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Apr 9 18:20:36 EDT 2014

I just check one of my XP boxes and MS released 8 patches last night.  If it's anything like 2000 they will continue to release patches for some time past yesterday's drop dead date.  I'm certainly not going to worry about it but then again I support some Linux boxes and VMs also.

Joel McGregor

From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org [virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] on behalf of Joel Rushworth [westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca]
Subject: Re: <VV> other thoughts - off topic

I think if you have the knowledge to install and run Linux distros and understand that VM = Virtual Machine then you'll probably be OK continuing to run XP and fiddle with binaries.

If on the other hand, you have no idea what any of the above is referring to, it's time to take your XP machine out behind the woodshed and put it out of it's misery.

Regards,
Joel