<VV> other thoughts - off topic

Joel Rushworth westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 9 02:47:46 EDT 2014

I think if you have the knowledge to install and run Linux distros and understand that VM = Virtual Machine then you'll probably be OK continuing to run XP and fiddle with binaries.

If on the other hand, you have no idea what any of the above is referring to, it's time to take your XP machine out behind the woodshed and put it out of it's misery.

Regards,
Joel