<VV> other thoughts - off topic

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 18:46:40 EDT 2014

Thanks to those who responded to my question on Windows XP - both on and off
of VV.  I've been given a number of ideas, but the main thrust is EITHER buy
a new computer now OR just WAIT and be sure the anti-virus is up to date.
At some future time some software will not run in XP, but that could be a
ways off.  Oh, a third option is to install updated Windows OR Linux.  I'm
not really interested in learning a new operating system if I don't have to.

Well, I'm not rushing out to replace two perfectly good computers!

Later, JR

---