<VV> Better Prepare Yourself...

karlhaakonsen at comcast.net karlhaakonsen at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 17:58:54 EDT 2014

You forgot to mention that the second paragraph states, "Based on Tue four-year-old Vega platform, the Chevrolet Monza, not to be confused with the very desirable Chevrolet Corvair Monza..."

I just love Hemmings.

Karl in Boston
CORSA Eastern director
Bay State Corvairs
Stock Corvair Group
Corvanatics
1966 Monza convertible 110/PG - highly desirable project car