<VV> Roller Rocker questions

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 02:14:04 EDT 2014

Jim - I have some experience with both the Clarks - (Harlan Sharp/SC
Performance) roller trunnion  rockers, and the Comp Cams rockers. First,  which
Harlan Sharp / Clarks rockers were you running? Are they the ones  designed
for the 140 motor? - They are different from every other Corvair  motor.
140s take the C9401, non-140 take the C9402. Which Comp-Cam  rockers were you
using? Which Brand/motor application? They do not make a  Corvair specific
rocker.  Did you modify the Comp Cam rockers for use on  the Corvair?

- Seth Emerson

In a message dated 4/15/2014 4:55:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,