<VV> Need help putting 140 block into PG

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Apr 20 21:11:35 EDT 2014

Hi Rodney Spooner and VV -

Look time out of touch but I want to get back into a Corvair if possible ...

I need help putting a 140 block that has a manual bell housing, etc, into my
67 PG Monza.

Can you tell me if the 110 stuff that I'm removing with the 110 will port
over or do I need more/different parts?

I bought a 140 block (reported to run) at GWFBT and I was going to convert
to a Saginaw 4-speed (also bought there) but want to get it running to make
sure the engine is good enough to go the Saginaw 4-speed route first.

Any ideas?

CC to VV also ...

Charlie