<VV> 140 with PG

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Mon Apr 21 23:21:26 EDT 2014

 I may be off base here, but I thought the trans modulator was different for the 140 with PG... It's been a while and I may have CRS at this stage of life, but I can swear I heard it somewhere. Anyone.... Bueller.... Anyone....
Charlie

www.yenkostinger.com
The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 67,569 "hits" as of 3/6/2014!!
Still #1 on Google search engine

JUST IN!! See my Facebook page for "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
LATEST NEWS- See jaylenosgarage.com for stills and a 16 minute video of Jay's latest acquisition- GREAT STUFF!!!!

Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Published by Possum Valley Publishing and printed in the U.S.A.
Second printing of first edition available NOW!!

Member of LinkedIn- Automotive Historians
Member of Antique Motorcycle Club of America
Member of the Corvair Society of America
Member of the Sports Car Club of America
Member of the Corvair Owners Group
Former owner of Yenko Stinger YS076
Keeper of the Yenko Stinger Registry

IN GOD WE TRUST