<VV> 140 with PG

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 10:40:26 EDT 2014

The 140 "needed" a higher shift point, which is controlled (partially) by the governor, not the modulator. But, when the shift point was raised, they might have found the need for a different "modulation" of the shift, so, indeed they could have used a different modulator. The governor was definitely different on the 140 PG, as I recall. Chevy dabbed them with blue paint, Or some color, I think. Something to remind service folk that they were different.

Sent from my iPad - While waiting for service on my truck at the dealership!