<VV> Fan Bearing Shaft Diameter& Top Cover Bearing Bore Diameter

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:25:49 EDT 2014

Michael, I bought a replacement cover for my early a few years ago with a
new shaft and bearing  and I found the cover cracked from a incorrect arbor
press installation. So take that cover off and check for cracks around the
casting that holds the shaft hole.  I went to Clarks for a good rebuilt
unit. Mark Durham Hauser Idaho