<VV> 140 with PG

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 22:04:17 EDT 2014

There is extremely LITTLE information about torque converter  differences.
In fact I'd say none. But nevertheless, if you will look at some of  the
published Assembly manuals, you will see that different PG engines got
converters having different part numbers all in the same year. Different part
numbers means that they were different somehow in the engineering  world.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 4/22/2014 4:24:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,