<VV> Badger Pistons

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:11:58 EDT 2014

Hank, the reports I read on several forums vary from they are cheapo OEM
quality to better and used in some race engines without any issues. Keep in
mind that you are not running a water pumper. However, I don't have room to
talk. my car came with Egge pistons, a manufacturer of high silicone
pistons for classic cars, and they were In good shape when I took it apart,
so I bought Egge again when I rebuilt it. They have worked great, but there
 have been people that have had problems with their Egge pistons in other
antique car motors. So, its up to you to decide if for the few $ you may
save, they are worth the risk! I certainly would not use them in a Turbo or
140 or even a smog engine where temps run hotter than the "hot usual temps"
we see in our air cooled engines, but they may be fine for a 110. That is
my two cents.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho