<VV> steering box slop - alingment

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 10 23:30:41 EDT 2014

Ray - the steering wheel and the spline it goes on have marks to align the
two.  THAT is the only way it should be put on.  If those marks are aligned
and the steering wheel is not agreeing with where the front wheels are
pointing, the car needs an alignment - and a Corvair needs a 4 wheel
alignment.

Not to degrade anyone, but what you have done is referred to as a polish
alignment in my neck of the woods.

Later, JR