<VV> Fc white stripe paint code

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Sat Aug 30 08:15:47 EDT 2014

Happy Labor Day weekend...I'm prepping my 64 greenbrier for eventual paint, and wondering if anyone has a preferred white beltline & dash color and/or code recommendation vs the off-white/ivory factory code per corvair kid's wonderfully detailed webpage?  FYI I'm going for a reasonably stock refresh so original may be perfectly fine - btw, main color will be factory turquoise.

Thx!

- rod
64 greenbrier dlx
66 Monza convt 140/4

Mobile device...Have a great day!

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219