<VV> Fc white stripe paint code

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Aug 30 20:25:26 EDT 2014

Hey Rod (& group),

PPG's Omni AU MTK line has the correct formula so you don't have to do a
color match. The formula number is 8290.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Any commercial automotive
paint store that handles PPG should have no trouble. The way they found it
for me was I told them that I wanted 1964 Chevy truck Ivory / Off-White,
code number 526.

--Kent