<VV> MISSING / WRONG KEYS

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 28 21:13:08 EST 2014

Last time I needed a key for a car, it was an early so a one key car.  I
pulled the door panel and then the lock cylinder and took the number from
the lock.  I sent that number with a few pictures of dead presidents to lclc
and a few days later I had an envelope in my mail box with a key that worked
for everything.

dp