<VV> Assistance With Turn Signal Mechanism

Stephen Armas stephenarmaspharmd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:20:28 EST 2014

 My 62 and 63 cam looks similar. But yours is missing two posts that the canceling spring attached to.  The canceling spring helps to return the cam to the center position.  Without it the cancelling cam's action on the 2 controll tabs may not be enough to turn the directional lights off.

Stephen

Sent from my iPhone