<VV> 2014 CORSA CONVENTION and beyond!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 20:29:29 EDT 2014

Maybe I will see everyone at the 2016 or 2017 CORSA Convention, but for now I
wish all of you well and will be thinking of all of you over the next few days
as you enjoy the 2014 CORSA Convention.

Regards
Carl Kelsen
1965 RHD Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertible
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Karl,  it was great meeting you and hearing your presentation in Cedar Rapids...  and I agree...  use your travel time wisely as you never know when it will end...

I'm only 360 miles away and was planning on being there...but a new med forced on me this month is kicking my butt....so no amount of $$  can cure that...

Enjoy a "hale and hearty"  life!   We'll miss you!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages