<VV> PG Install Question : Which order to install TC?

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:32:34 EDT 2014

Definitely don't do that.  If a spline isn't properly meshed and you start
cranking on the bell housing bolts, something is liable to break.  What
breaks may depend on which spline didn't engage.  But in any case, you will
end up learning a whole lot more about Powerglides than you bargained for.
Any time something is "a bit to tight" stop and see why, consider another
approach.

Put the torque converter on the transmission, then bolt the engine to it.

Jim Becker