<VV> California DMV -- Now NJ DMV

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Jun 11 22:01:00 EDT 2014

In Texas they won't allow you to put a purchase price on the paperwork that is less than book value.  They also have big signs that say if you lie on the form you can get up to 5 years in jail.  If you buy a vehicle for less than book value you risk jail time because you have to lie on the form about how much you paid for it.