<VV> help (LM A/C Center Vent)

Greg Hanlin g.hanlin at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 09:50:50 EDT 2014

Has anyone thought about having these center vent bezels reproduced by 3D
printing?   If we can get one of you cad wizards to create a solid model of
it, it seems like this would be a straightforward project to make them
(plastic or whatever material), and then have them chromed.

I believe the ones Mark Corbin reproduced were done by molding and after
some number of parts the mold wore out.  I'm not sure what the current
status or availability of them is from Mark or his sellers.

Best,

Greg Hanlin
Dayton, OH