<VV> CONVENTION AND MEMBERSHIP

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 13:15:07 EST 2014

Gosh guys, these almost seem like "rants". Well not Chucks. But I do agree with most of this. Membership has its benefits. We have to pay to play. And not just money. I also thank everyone that helps or has helped CORSA become the international organization that it is today. Even if they are no longer members.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301 age 53  continual Corvair owner since '77
CORSA member from the late '70s until the early '90s. CORSA member from '04 until the end
My "self imposed penance" is to attend EVERY convention until the end (which started in '04 in Portland)
Looking forward to being in Tacoma this summer