<VV> Membership

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Mar 3 13:32:11 EST 2014

On Mar 2, 2014, at 8:20 PM, Jason Cesana <jacesana1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I've read and read and read these responses to CORSA membership. It saddens
> and quite frankly angers me as a former BOD member and past president. YES
> there were some actions that I am not proud of and quite frankly if I had a
> time machine I would go back and do different. But like all of you crap
> talkers I am human and I made mistakes.

>> snip <<

> For the years that I was on the BOD
> and President my cell number was posted in the Communique. You know how many
> calls I got from concerned members? ONE!!! Not very encouraging to a "young"
> owner and member such as myself. Kind of made me feel like I was doing it
> all for nothing. Perhaps I did. Perhaps I was the only one that gave a damn
> about this whole thing. Perhaps it's easier to complain than to get
> involved.

Well, I for one did not call.  BUT, I am pretty sure I DID WRITE!  I don't remember when you were
on the board.  For many years and up until the last couple of years I have, as the Aircooler editor, made
numerous requests to the BoD for short articles promoting CORSA to be distributed to each and every
Chapter for their newsletter.  I am still editor and I am STILL waiting!

Virtually every Chapter has a number of non-CORSA members they, if properly cultivated, could be
turned into CORSA MEMBERS!  It is pretty difficult to believe in a BoD when they continually
ignore requests for promotional material.  Perhaps the BoD sees NOTHING about their organization
worthy of promoting.

Bottom line here is I guess these requests were looked upon by the BoD as 'crap talkers' … as you so
quaintly muse.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.