<VV> [Corsabod] Membership

mrhvair at aol.com mrhvair at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 01:04:46 EST 2014

Ken,  I am not sure when you asked for promotional material, and if it was within the past 3 years I am sorry you did not get what you needed, however back issues of the communique are always available to clubs and to anyone that asks.  We sure can send you some.  What would you like to see coming to your door?    Thank You.

Mike Hall,
Corsa Vice President.