<VV> Membership

Kenneth Schifftner scrubbr at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 5 05:53:56 EST 2014

Hmmmm..if the public wanders around CORSA events ( which they do) and we don't take that opportunity to recruit them as members, something is missing from our logic. Maybe some bait is needed on the hook.

Perhaps openly offer discount memberships to newbies.  No charge for "just looking".....but an incentive to join?

I do think we need a way to identify newbies so that folks can reach out to them and try to get them to join. I doubt if anyone knows how many potential members wandered in an out of recent Conventions, who they were, etc ...a lost opportunity.

Ken Schifftner