<VV> Haggerty Insurance

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 10:43:31 EST 2014

Am retired now but spent many years in the insurance industry and worked in sales and service and you will find them all real close on locking your collector car away when not in use or paying for coverage for a car in regular use. Coverage for a car in regular use is subject to settlement of any claim for less payment to you due to a clause called "actual cash value"