<VV> VV Access to Convention and Donations

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Thu Mar 6 17:59:26 EST 2014

Gary-  I believe the two primary, driving forces behind "this forum" are Bryan Blackwell and Dennis Pleau, but I suspect they would agree that the indicated donation you wish to make is best directed to CORSA in the form of a membership, and I realize you do not wish to join CORSA; that is unfortunate, we could use having you on board!  I'm sorry you had a less than favorable experience w/ members of your local CORSA Chapter, I'd like to think that is the exception and not the norm.
Go to Tacoma in July, you'll have a great time, wish I could make it.
Ed, Milwaukee, continuous CORSA member since 1977, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
<VV> Access to Convention and Donations
Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=%3CVV%3E%20Access%20to%20Convention%20and%20Donations&In-Reply-To=CADgJ_HSkP18bTXdqowuje3UUsnWX85J3m0FPM_2N0g_kO3Debg%40mail.gmail.com>
Thu Mar 6 14:10:40 EST 2014