<VV> Electrical problem #2

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun May 4 12:11:54 EDT 2014

Stealing a ground? You can not steal a solid ground, it will always be
ground.

It is the right taillamp that has the bad ground, and "steals" one
through the turn signal/brake lamp circuit to make the right taillamp light.

The left tail/brake lamp has a solid ground since it does not go out. If
that one had a faulty ground, it would not operate with full brightness
on both filaments.

Frank DuVal