<VV> Redneck FC heater

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Thu May 8 12:49:01 EDT 2014

Years ago , I got a loadside that had a gas heater in it-And when I say gas heater I mean a  small residential heater in the cab that was piped in with a copper tube to a 30 pound propane tank held in the bed with a piece of rope. It did have the factory heater delete.

                                     Ed Lindsay
                                     West Florida Corvair Club