<VV> anti Sway Bar Bushings

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Mon May 12 16:34:42 EDT 2014

Smitty says ;  It's not in your head Kurt.  I did the same job just a couple
of weeks ago.  If I had changed the control arm bushings I would have
expected that but not from just the new anti sway bar bushings.
I also had a similar problem with the bolts.  In my case they were installed
from inward to outward.  Could not get them past the gas tank.  I live on
the edge once in a while so I just grabbed the blue wrench and blew them
off.  Did the whole job in less than an hour.

From: Kurt Guttensohn <rizakoyt at yahoo.com>
Got to drive the vair yesterday.  ?Really does make a noticeable difference
in the feel of the front end with those new bushings (could just be in my
head.)