<VV> Heavy duty suspension?

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 08:20:39 EDT 2014

The wire wheels are pretty. But they're heavy. Heavy unsprung weight means a rough ride. It also means stiffer shocks in order to control the extra weight. Go to a lighter wheel and softer shocks and you'll have a better ride.  However if you lower your pressures a bit that can help some. But don't go below recommended pressures it's unsafe.
Paul Fox