<VV> Suspension option for '64? Was: Heavy duty suspension?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue May 13 13:23:46 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

Those Fisher body tag option codes only apply if something needed to be done to the body - a hole cut, for example.  A well known one is the turbo cars have an accessory code since they had the exhaust cutout.  Fisher also installed the glass, so tinted glass has a code.  I can't think of anything on the body that is required for the HD suspension in any year.  I'm pretty sure you'd need the original window sticker or Chevy broadcast sheet to know if the car came with the HD suspension.

--Bryan