<VV> Looking for a 9 Bolt 4 Spider Diff Carrier

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 10:20:48 EDT 2014

 I apologize in advance for all the various media cross postings, but I'm on the hunt for a 9 bolt 4 spider non-posi diff carrier and I'm hoping there's someone with a spare that I might find on here. I've tried Clark's and they are currently out of stock on both their in-house and CIDCO style kits. Asked to be out on the notify list, but really need one sooner, rather than later.
 I'd be happy to purchase outright, trade (140 parts, HD Springs, Yenko Sail Panels, Yenko Decklid), return a unit once they become available again, buy a complete diff (as long as it's a non-posi), etc...

 Thanks for your time -

 Mike Stillwell
 YS-117