<VV> SVRA @ IMS

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Mon May 19 21:49:27 EDT 2014

All:  It has been about 2 weeks since I looked at the SVRA entry list, so
something could have changed.   Three of the Stingers are in SVRA's group 3,
while the Jeff Moore/Curtis Wood car is in Gp 8 due to it's disc brakes.

I haven't figured out when they run yet, as I have yet to figure out the
SVRA's class structure.  Truth be told, I actually haven't tried to do it
yet.  I've got almost two weeks to do that.

I am planning on being there, camera and note book in hand!

Historically Yours,
               James

Message: 2