<VV> Corvairs in IMSA

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon May 19 22:03:39 EDT 2014

After James contacted me, I am pretty sure that he is right, as usual, and
I, uh, lemmeee see, let's see... misspoke, spun what I said, didn't mean
what it sounded like... etc  which is what a politician would
say..especially the .... ..    However, I was wrong.  Corvairs ran in Trans
Am races. IMSA began after Marlboro Racetrack closed in '69.
Chuck S