<VV> power steering?

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu May 22 00:54:52 EDT 2014

Ok, I'll confess - with my next engine (3.8 Buick supercharged) I am
considering power steering.

And was doing a bit of research, and stumbled across the following:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/brg-999014/applications/model/corvair?prefilter=1

I expect that it is a foul-up on the vendor's part, but still kind of funny.

Power Steering Conversion Kit, Chevy, Kit
Applications list Chevy Biscayne, El Camino, and Corvair - among others.

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---