<VV> power steering?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu May 22 01:08:59 EDT 2014

Ok, I'll confess - with my next engine (3.8 Buick supercharged) I am
considering power steering.

And was doing a bit of research, and stumbled across the following:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/brg-999014/applications/model/corvair?prefilter=1

You're right.. no way!  gggg

What you want  since your 3.8SC  already has a pump is a "power assist"  ram   ala  50's  Chevies...before they went to full time power...

Surely it's reproduced with all the interest....  looks like a steering stabilizer...bracket on the frame and other end on the tierod.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/151247122891?lpid=82

 Nice thing about these is if the engine dies you just go back to normal effort.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages