<VV> Memorial Day ~ need clutch fork for 1967 Monza PG -> 4 Speed Conversion

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat May 24 13:50:10 EDT 2014

I'm

Primarily, I need a clutch fork for the Saginaw 4-speed I am mating up to my
140 to get the whole shebang mounted, if at all possible.

I had a lead on a clutch fork, but it fell through, and if I'm not mistaken,
it needs to be installed before I mate up the trans with the block (unless I
figure out a way to squeeze it through the hole ;>}~? (just kidding, right?)

Anyone in the Riverside / Hemet area have on I could pick up while I'm
"Memorializing" my Vair this weekend?

Enjoy your Corvair this weekend ~ I'll be working on mine (which is my idea
of fun when I have the time!)

Charlie