<VV> Question about removing 110 PG from 1967 Monza

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue May 27 21:15:38 EDT 2014

So you removed bolts from the engine bellhousing to hte differential flange
in addition othe start bolts (2). There should be another two bolts on
bottom, two on sides and another on top. They screw into the differential
flange..9/16th Heads.
Sheet metal. Other than on top.. it isn't binding or is removed? Rear motor
mount? PG Shift cable? Accel linkage on driver's side? Exhuast crossover
isn't binding on anything?