<VV> 110 PG Engine removal : should 'fall' out with the TC bolts removed

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed May 28 12:11:39 EDT 2014

Yes, good point ~ one jack under the diff and the other, with platform, under the engine to keep them aligned.

That's what would have worked yesterday if I had known what you all said was the reason it did not "slip off" as planned.

My plan got thwarted, but with the TC bolts removed, it should go as planned, with no "unholy loss of ATF" (like a successful naval engagement ;>}~?)

Thanks again ~

Charlie