<VV> Removing 110 PG caveats ~ Removing TQ bolts & unholy mess of ATF

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 28 12:30:53 EDT 2014

And you want the TC to stay with the trans and NOT come out with the engine. I always took the 3 bolts off of it, turned it/spun it a few times while gently prying it forward (towards the transaxle).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to drive my Corvan Camper to the tri state meet