<VV> Dropping the engine would be bad, right?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed May 28 13:40:02 EDT 2014

I said "drop" euphemistically (only if it should fall off the jack, which is
placed under the engine with a platform to stabilize it.)

Yesterday's plan was to "simply" slide the engine/trans onto the jack,
before the TC bolts snagged my progress ...

You're right though ~ dropping the engine would be a bad thing, right?

Charlie