<VV> 110 PG caveats : TC stays on transaxle

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 28 18:04:00 EDT 2014

Yes, it is not good to drive the car regularly without the modulator hooked
up.

But, Charlie is just installing this 140 engine to prove the car moves
under its own power so it is not a "non-operating" vehicle, or whatever the
ruling party calls deadcars. This is not a permanent installation.

Frank DuVal

Original email: