<VV> Pre-testing 140 before running

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 11:59:32 EDT 2014

Are we talking about a "rebuilt" engine that has already been run before you got ahold of it? Or are we talking a "fresh" engine that was just rebuilt and has zero time  since rebuilding? You are into this thought process too deep Charlie. There is an old saying "Nothing to it but to do it". You are spending more time at your computer than if you were just to do this job. Hire a shop or mechanic to do this for you. Calif Corvairs is close to you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Heading out the door to go to Chama right now