<VV> Turning torque while waiting for flywheel bolts

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat May 31 12:25:00 EDT 2014

The big question is "If it turns over easily" since I figured that I
couldn't tell just how hard that the starter would be working to "grind" it
past anything that might be rusted or overly tight, etc.

Hence, the torque measurement would be my "metric" on how hard the engine
would be to turn = how much resistance against which the starter would be
fighting?

Probably over-thinking, but I could "torque" it while I'm waiting for the
flywheel bolts (that I need to attach the flywheel and ring gear to even
attach the starter) without which I can't do that step?

So there is a method to my madness, although over-thinking is a problem~

Charlie