<VV> Diff wanted

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat May 31 14:40:21 EDT 2014

That's what I meant. The whole unit including bolted in yokes is the wrong dimension. The complete late assembly is too wide. Use the early yokes, etc. The cast iron case is the same dimension.

I used a late in an FC and it put the axles in a bond. I worked on a rampside with a whole late assembly, and whoever installed it cut a section out of each axle.

I would like to know what Mark is bolting to the side of a late diff in a 65 Greenbrier.

Frank DuVal