<VV> 140 4-speed swap - is 1967 pedal assembly same as 1968~1969

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat May 31 21:04:39 EDT 2014

Engine is out - wiggled TC nub out of pilot bushing hole in crank.
Thanks to all!

I now have MOST of the parts necessary to hang my 140 on the PG to get her
to move under her own power, to satisfy the "code cop" and get them off my
back.

Then back to plan A : 140 4-speed for which I'm still collecting parts.

Question:
I found a pedal assembly for what may be a 1967, which is different from
1965-1966 due to collapsible steering column causing a redesign of that
whole topography under the dash.

Anyone know if 1967 pedal assembly is same as 1968 & 1969, or am I looking
at more trouble when I get there?

Charlie