<VV> Oil pump

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:06:46 EST 2014

I'm not getting a good reading on current oil pump in my Lakewood and wondered if anyone had put in the new high volumn pump and did it do the job?  Oil pressure light flickered some while running, so put in a gauge to see what it read.  Seemed ok at first, but not sure as it sometimes goes somewhat low.  Started out at 25-30 at first when idling cold, but dropped some as warmed up, and 35-40 when engine revved up slightly.  At times dropped to quite lower reading, so don't know what to think about it.  Considering getting the higher volume pump to put in.  Any suggestions or answers to what's going on with current oil pump?
Ken Clark