<VV> Brake Upgrade to 63 Monza, (Vairforce One)

mvjacobi at comcast.net mvjacobi at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 12:17:39 EST 2014

Hi VV

I'm in the process of Redoing lthe brakes on my 63 Monza. I have wanted to change the master cylinder (mc) to dual chamber for safety sake.  I Have a flaps dual type master cylinder that bolted right in. But I'm not sure which of the two ports serves the front and rear brakes.

So the Questions,. Of two ports in the (mc),  which services front and which rear brakes?  Does the rear port get the line to the rear brakes?  The world wonders.

Since the next stop is the paint shop I am more than ever dedicated to avoiding bending the car on some future cruise due to failed brakes.

Thanks for the advice

Mike