<VV> 3-Speed Corsa and Spyder

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 06:20:40 EST 2014

The purpose of the blow off valve is to avoid compressor stall. On a draw through, the vacuum at the compressor inlet makes such a stall not much of a problem.

I've heard of people using PGs with turbos with good result. I think GM didn't offer it simply because of having a 2 speed auto on their finest sporting powerplant just didn't make sense.
Clearly the tranny would be fine, as would the engine.

John Roberts