<VV> Old Cars Weekly -- Corvair Car of the Week

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Nov 19 10:10:15 EST 2014

Because the '69 was such a POS, we still have the car.  It needs paint (the
crappy paint was one of the issues), but it only has 25K miles on it.
Someday I'll get it painted.  I drove it for three years, then media
blasted the undercarriage and stripped the paint (it's currently still in
primer).

Dave Keillor